Reservations open May 11th through November 4th
YOUR TENT: The wind rustling through the trees. Brisk morning air. All from the comfort of your bed ... No setup required. Made up with high thread count linens, your tent is off-the-grid and warmly lit with battery-powered lanterns (that can also charge your phone). Mesh screening helps keep the critters out, and comfortable furniture - such as the writing desk - gives you a place to muse on your ideas or simply relax.
MID-WEEK: SUNDAY - THURSDAy
Tent options start at $189 double occupancy per night
WEEKEND: FRIDAY & SATURDAY
Tent options start at $259 double occupancy per night (2-night minimum)
* Additional nightly fees: Extra adult $35; Extra child under 12 $25; Friendly dogs $25
* For guests with severe allergies, please note that we are a dog-friendly camp
YOUR STAY INCLUDES:
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Campfires tended in the morning and evening
- Immediate access to Upper Buttermilk Falls hiking trails
- Bocce ball court, cornhole and other onsite games
- Bath house with hot showers, flushing toilets and bath products
- QUIET HOURS 11 PM - 8 AM: Help us maintain a peaceful, relaxed environment for all of our guests.
- Four of our tents (Tents 16, 17, 18, and 19) have electric heaters, floor lamps, and outlets; these tents are priced higher. All tents have super fleece bedding (more details) and battery-powered lanterns. Charging stations are provided in the lobby tent.